Monday, September 15, 2008

Beautiful Poem - Uma

There were many situations worse in life,
Which made me nothing but weep and cry,
When utmost tragedies crept into my life
I would say,” Help me out, O God!”
The peace in my heart has gone
The smile on my face lost
The spirit in my life vanished
There was miasma of darkness surrounding
And I felt as though I was crucified
I would say,” Help me out, O God”.
Lesions may vanish, but words prick the soul
I was wrapped in a world of darkness
I kept wondering as to what happened to me?
Why am I put in this state?
Am I polemical or idiotic
I would say,” Help me out, O God”.
To my surprise there was a bright light
A feeble voice from my soul asked,” Is that God?”
The bright light in a soothing tone spoke,
I heard those confiding words and saw a witty future
Only a spoonful of words charged my spirit
A loving cuddle made me feel as if I was in the womb,
The feeble voice from my soul at last voiced out
It asked,” Who are you angel?”
It said,” I am your friend with a glitter in the eyes”
Filled with tears I replied,” You are a sorcerer,
You made my life precious and wizardy”
Snatching her hands I replied,” I wont let you out
Of my life. I wont”
I felt the soothing words and the meaning of friendship then.
It’s a spontaneous and unreluctant act voiced out
Purely for a friend. Nothing else!!!

No comments: